Haaluu...

My photo
i am mixed with jawa plus melayu and i am proud to be a daughter of my mummy jutawan aka Wak Roza..

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

someone

Someone that i can share everything

Someone that can enlighten me

Someone that can cuddle me when im sad

Someone that always make me smilee

Someone that is a friend and a lover at the same time

Someone that always be there when i want him so much

Someone that let me be what ever i wanted most

Someone that always support me

Someone that i can feel ease when he is with me

Someone that can accept me the good and bad in me

Someone that will mad to me if im doing wrong

Someone that can drive me back home

Someone that will always stop my tears

Someoen that i can be with when going for jogging

Someone that always can do everything together

Someone that can share his sad and happiness to me


P/s : this someone is hard to find..sob2


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments: