Haaluu...

My photo
i am mixed with jawa plus melayu and i am proud to be a daughter of my mummy jutawan aka Wak Roza..

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

stalkerina..

lately..i do stalker some people on facebook..i have a list of them to stalk..haha..
dem..i feel hurt..i feel sad..i feel hepi..i feel pity on them..
those feeling sometimes make me crazy..and sometimes it make me wants to know about them more and more..eventhou it make me hurt..deep inside of me..oohhh...

i am a good stalker..ok..!!..i do not do bad thing on their stuff..somehow..i wanted to help them by telling the truth..but i cant do that..i feel sorry about that..sigh...

one of them that i have stalk lately..was a girl..planning to get married this june..oh..that was a sweet talk promises form her bf..i guest so..the girl thought that her bf was at J.B..do works..but at the other side..the bf had called me last monday..and he said..he was at his kampung..at pahang..3Ging me while his lil sister beside him..i guest he wants to know what had happen to me..am i still missing him..(yes i still..huhu)..and one thing that make me feel pity to that girl was..the bf told me that he had broke up with that girl..dowh..do i really care about that..!!

oh really dem..what wrong with that bf..is he enjoyed to hurt girls that loved him so much..(like what happen to me..sigh)..now what..the girl still post statement in which i guest..she is so in love to that bf..planning to get married in june..arghh..and the bf still playing the role as a sweet talker..dem..

it is hard for being a stalker..huhu..but i enjoyed to do that..weee..who will be my next victim der..haha..

2 comments:

Uncle Dyn said...

wooooooo..i know who they are....dem,the boy was so cruel,being hurt others feelings...

ACIT said...

ha..uncle dyn tau ke..ish2..sape kah gerangan uncle dyn ni..curious nye..